1. How much public liability insurance do you have?
A- We have £10 million public liability insurance for all types of event.
2. Do you have medically-trained staff?
A- Yes. These can be provided on request.
3. We do not have an electricity supply - can you provide electricity?
A- Yes we can. Please inform us that this is the case before your event.
4. Are your staff fully trained?
A- We have fully-trained personnel available for all available items.
5. Can I set the item up myself?
A- We always set up the item on behalf of our clients in order to ensure compliance with health and safety laws.
6. Do you provide staffing?
A- Staffing is available for all products on request. Some items must be supervised by trained staff at all times.
7. In which areas are your products available?
A- We provide hires across the whole of the UK.
8. How much notice do I need to provide?
A- There is no set minimum notice, but the earlier you inform us of your plans, the better.
9. How do I pay?
A- You can pay through BACs, cheque, cash, our online payment portal or through credit card. We accept all major credit cards.
10. Do I have to pay all at once?
A- No. We will take a 25% deposit from you at the time of hire. However, we require full payment 7 days prior to the event.
11. Do you have food?
A- We have plenty of party food available, including hotdogs, candyfloss, popcorn, sweet carts and BBQs.
12. I am hosting a charity event. Do I still need to pay Rodeo Hire?
A- We provide generous discounts for charities and work closely alongside them to ensure they can leverage the best returns on the items they order. While we are deeply supportive of charitable events, we will still require some payment. Please call to discuss further.
13. Do you accept online payments?
A- You can both book your products and pay for them online.
14. Can I pay over the phone?
A- Yes. We accept credit card payments over the phone.
15. It looks like it's going to rain - can I get a refund?
A- Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible or accept any liability for the weather, but we will help you out as much as we can for any subsequent bookings.
16. What hours do you work?
A- We are happy to work 24 hours a day.
17. Are there any restrictions on the duration of events?
A- There are no such restrictions, this will depend on your hosts and your funding.
18. We are hosting a private party. Can you provide security?
A- We work with two large security companies and have used them for many functions.
19. Are your staff CRB checked?
A- We CRB check all of our staff, and perform other relevant checks to ensure they are suitable ambassadors for our business.
Do you have a question we have not answered? Please get in touch!